In honor of my sweet niece, Emma, turning 4 this month, here’s a special kids edition of my favorite six Beautycounter products this month!
I sent my sister, Tina, the Kids collection and this is what she had to say, “Emma loved the different colored bottles and I loved how they worked. For the first time in a LONG time I didn’t have to use detangler on her easily knotted hair!”
For the Babes:
1.Baby Gentle All Over Wash – Specially formulated for babies’ bath time, this two-in-one hair and body wash is ideal for delicate skin. The gentle, tear-free formula effectively cleanses and nourishes from head to toe without stripping away moisture.
2. Baby Daily Protective Balm – Designed to be gentle enoughfor newborns, this barrier balm is the ultimate hydrating powerhouse. This soothing blend of organic shea butter and jojoba oil provides a layer of protection for dry, sensitive skin for both babies and mamas.
3. Baby Soothing Oil – A mix of organic coconut, jojoba, and sunflower seed oils, this dry oil soothes and softens skin for a nourishing experience. The formula, designed for newborns and up, absorbs easily without ever feeling greasy.
For the Kiddos:
4. Kids Nice Do Shampoo – Gentle enough for daily use, this Kidscounter shampoo contains a mix of broccoli seed, carrot root, and strawberry extracts for a gluten and nut free cleansing formula that leaves hair shiny and soft. Bonus? A hint of citrus oils and vanilla extract gives the shampoo a creamy orange vanilla swirl scent that kids love.
5. Kids Not a Knot Conditioner – Detangle hair with this gluten and nut free formula, made with safflower seed oil plus carrot root extract for extra gentle conditioning. Same yummy creamy orange vanilla scent that kids adore.
6. Super Duper Clean Kids Body Wash – Perfect for bath time, this gentle wash gets little ones clean while ensuring their skin stays soft and hydrated. Gluten and nut free, the formula contains a combo of nourishing fruit extracts that provide a deliciously fresh berry scent.