Here are my top five favorite Beautycounter products this month.
1. Routine Clean Cream Cleanser – This gentle face wash will leave your skin feeling baby soft and super hydrated. Made with organic coconut oil, it soothes and conditions skin while removing build up from make up and dirt. At first, the change from a super sudsy face wash to a creamy one was not my fav…but after I used routine clean with my Clarisonic brush, my skin had literally never felt so refreshed and smooth!
2. Lip Conditioner in Calendula – They offer 2 different scents: calendula and peppermint, sold separately and as a set. Love them both, but calendula offers that extra little oomph of hydration and moisture with the scent I prefer.
3. Protect All Over Sunscreen – Safe sunscreen seems to be all over the place lately. I’ve tried quite a few different “safe” or all natural ones including making my own. They either didn’t work well or went on too thick or sticky. This stuff is my new obsession because it goes on easy and actually works.
4. Nourishing Cleansing Balm – This is what I call “everything balm”. It melts into your skin seamlessly taking away even the toughest make up, and doubles as an overnight face mask for extra hydration. I use this on pretty much anything and everything dry or itchy and even on scars and rashes!
5. Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage – This is my all time favorite product. Period. It gives a sheer coverage while smoothing and protecting skin with 20 SPF. It’s super lightweight and leaves skin with a slight glow. This product is an absolute MUST for summer essentials.