Here are my favorite Beautycounter products this month.
1. Charcoal Mask – I was SO excited when Beautycounter launched this charcoal mask only a few weeks ago. It is a mineral-rich mix of kaolin clay and charcoal and works to gently exfoliate, draw out impurities, and soothe your skin. The formula helps improve skin’s overall condition by refining the appearance of pores and increasing elasticity. Charcoal is a super powerful natural ingredient that actually pulls out impurities leaving your skin ultra refreshed. Leave it on for 10 minutes and viola, smooth healthy glowing skin!
2. Tint Skin Foundation – This buidlable foundation glides on smooth while evening skin tones. It lasts all day without drying out your skin. I love layering this on top of the Dew Skin tinted moisturizer.
3. Retractable Complexion Coverage Brush – I always just applied foundation with my fingertips, but once I started using this brush I finally realized why it is so popular. The brush allows for ultra smooth coverage and actually saves you more product than if you were to use your fingers so you can look #flawless.
4. Nourishing Day Cream – Lock in moisture throughout the day with this lightweight yet hydrating face cream. Easily absorbed and never greasy, the unscented formula contains a mix of organic coconut oil and aloe to provide nourishing hydration, plus antioxidant-rich acai to protect against dry skin. I use this every morning combined with the Dew Skin tinted moisturizer and my skin is loving the moisture and hydration.
5. Cosmetic Bag – How cute, am I right? This bag has a unique, convenient shape that allows it to stand upright, giving you easy access to tools and toiletries. Features chic finishing touches, such as Beautycounter’s signature logo zipper and a stylish striped lining.
Head over to beautycounter.com/annamelendez to purchase these hot items!