Here are my top 5 Beautycounter products this month.
- Lip sheer in ‘Twig’ – This silky smooth, long lasting formula is lightweight yet ultra moisturizing. Honestly, these feels more like chapstick which I love! Other lipsticks dry out my lips so much, but this formula moisturizes and conditions without ever feeling oily or waxy. Every shade was color tested to ensure that each hue complements all skin tones. This color is neutral yet gives that little oomph of color which can be perfect for day or night. Plus, there’re no synthetic fragrances, just a hint of vanilla. Wear these alone, or if you’d like a glossier look, under the Lip Shine.
- Mattify Skin Finishing Powder – This translucent powder blends invisibly to absorb shine, reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines, and set makeup. I even use it as a highlight on the bridge of my nose, under my eyes, and a bit on my chin. In one universal shade that suits all skin tones, this finishing powder gives skin a naturally smooth and even finish, leaving behind no white residue.
- Powder Brush – The softest brush I’ve ever used. For reals. It’s made from super soft taklon bristles. Taklon is a synthetic polyester derivative fiber that is soft, smooth, and void of any allergens. The best part is it’s cruelty free so a great alternative to animal hair.
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar – This amazing bar of soap detoxifies and absorbs impurities in your skin without drying it out, resulting in a smoother, brighter complexion. It’s made with antioxidant rich, organic green tea and hydrating organic coconut oil, the gentle formula can be used daily on your face and body.
- Everyday lotion – First off, the scent. Amazing. It’s called “Citrus Mimosa”, can I get an amen (and perhaps a mimosa)! This lightweight option is like a big sip of water for thirsty skin. It’s made with a conditioning blend of oils combined with shea and jojoba butters to really lock in the moisture. It spreads on nice and smooth and is fast absorbing so you don’t slide into your sheets feeling greasy. All you feel is your richly nourished skin saying “thank you”.
To learn more about the incredible mission behind Beautycounter and why I use their products, go here.